Careers & Job Openings
The heart of Barnes-Kasson is its dedicated and qualified staff. If you are thinking of joining our staff, please check out our Careers & Job Openings to see if we have a position available for you.
Barnes-Kasson is an equal opportunity employer. Female/Minority applications are encouraged.
You may now access our application for employment by clicking on the link above. You may open the document, print it out, and drop it off in person, send it by mail, or e-mail it*.
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, be aware that the application requires signatures. Therefore, the application would need to be printed, filled out by hand, then scanned and sent to us via e-mail. Any application without proper signatures will not be considered in the hiring process.
Please submit resumes or applications in person, by mail, or e-mail at:
2872 Turnpike Street
Susquehanna, PA 18847
Phone: (570) 853-3135
Clinical Operations Director/ Rural Health Clinic Administrator
Skilled Nursing Facility
- SNF Director of Nursing
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- RN- Full time 7-3
- LPN- Part time/ Full time 3-11 and 11-7
- CNA- Part time/ Full time 7-3 and 3-11
- Activity Aide- Part time and Full time available
- Desk Clerk- 3pm to 8pm, 3-4 days per week
RNs and LPNs :
$10,000 Sign On Bonus and Education Advancement Opportunities Available
- Purchasing Assistant, Full Time
- Emergency Room Assistant
- RN - Part Time, Per Diem
Health Information Management
- Clinic Practice Medical Coder- Full Time
- Phlebotomist- Full Time, Monday- Thursday, 6am - 4pm
Food and Nutrition Department
- Prep Cook/ Cleaner
- Housekeeping Aide - Full Time, Evening Shift
Emergency Medical Services
- Paramedic - Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem. Valid PA certification required.
- EMT - Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem. Valid PA certification required.
- Full time- registration clerk
- RN/LPN - Full Time, 7p-7a
- CNA- all shifts
- Maintenance Assistant - Full Time, Evening & Night Shifts
- Dietitian - Full Time, Acute Care & Skilled Nursing Facility
- RN (Med/Surg or ED) - Weekends Only, Premium Rate
New Competitive Rates; Shift Differentials
Healthcare Package & Benefits Available
Barnes-Kasson Hospital is an AAEOE.